Sunday, February 22, 2015

FM198 Up and Away!



It's time for my take on the Friday Mashup! This is also the first time I am taking part in this challenge, can you tell I have been taking part in a lot of challenges lately? I just love them, cause when I am stumped with what to make they are a great way to push your creativity. 
When I first saw this post, I really liked the idea, in the end I forgot my background, but I made the mashup my own and that's another thing I love about challenges as well! I am also working on using up my scraps of paper (I know who am I kidding right?) and that it yet another thing I love to use challenges for! 

Here is my take on the challenge: 




Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday and don't forget the Oscars tonight! 

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet birthday card! I like how the background makes it look as though the balloons are floating off into the clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this birthday card- and I also really enjoy challenges to jump start your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the challenge! The papers you used are great and the balloons look great!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup, I'm glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you chose for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card. love the balloons! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love the textured paper and the tactile feel of your hemp cording. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card! You definitely sold me on these balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I am in the process of purging my scraps. I'm only saving ATC and A2 card front sizes. (But it's not easy!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I really want some balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love balloon cards, they just make me feel happy, and this is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love these papers you used. Wonderful color combo too!

    ReplyDelete