Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 129: NBUS



I decided to take part in this week's CAS-ology card challenge. It seemed like a fun thing to do and since my goal this year is to get better at cardmaking, I thought why not? This week's challenge was titled NBUS. NBUS stands for "Never Been Used Schtuff"  That is, things in our stashes that we've never, ever used!

Here is what I cam up with for the challenge: 


I ended up using items from Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit, since I hadn't had time to play around with the kit yet, this was a perfect opportunity to put it to good use. 

While I am at it, I will also be adding this to the NBUS challenge #3 as well. 





6 comments:

  1. Fun card--I love how colorful it is. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Bo Bunny paper. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors...that Bo Bunny paper is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty thank you card, Debs! I love that bright punch of pink over the vibrant chevron background! Thank you so much for entering both the CASology challenge and my NBUS Challenge #3!

    It's a pleasure to meet you!! I am thrilled to be your newest follower and I hope you will pop back to my place and follow me on my side bar, too! I'd love to introduce you to my readers in my New Friends Corner! Have a great day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting Darnell! I am already subbed to your page, can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations

      Delete
  5. Great job! I love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete