Sunday, January 25, 2015

RIC #76: Carven

I am back this weekend with a new Runway Inspired Challenge. I kind of had problems deciding what exactly I wanted to do with my card. I looked at the image many times. I knew I wanted to do something with yellow and black, those were the colors that popped out at me the most. I went to my paper stash for more inspiration and found a paper pad a 6x6 pad named "Glitz". The first page I opened was the yellow and I knew that had to be my background....I guess you can kind of say the rest was history, after that one thing lead to another and the card came together! 

Here is the image we had to create a card from: 




Here is what I came up with:
(the streaks look greenish in the image, but they are yellow in real life)




3 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful Deb, love the colors.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background! It's really bright and fresh. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete