Saturday, October 25, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge

While browsing the web, hopping from one great card blog to the other I came across the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog. I thought this was an interesting take on card challenges and a picture from a designer is posted and you have to make a card inspired by the picture posted, mostly it’s one of a model.
This week’s picture was:


I do have to admit it took me some time to come up with something I was happy with, but I got it done, here is my take on the challenge:
Runway Inspired Challenge #70


After taking a few looks at the card I should have chosen a different sentiment, but it was stamped and done. I think a sentiment like “Just a Note” would have worked out better than the one I chose. That’s why I guess it’s very important to really think your cards through before stamping anything permanent. Hope you still enjoy the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment